New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a new Raviel Blue Dorm Leader

+5
Drewzer44
Aster Phoenix
Atticus Rhodes
Lasen
Maximillion Pegasus
9 posters

Go down

Looking for a new Raviel Blue Dorm Leader Empty Looking for a new Raviel Blue Dorm Leader

Post by Maximillion Pegasus Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Hi guys, we are currently looking for a new Raviel Blue Boys dorm leader, your job will be to manage your students and to post there homework assignments, anybody up to the job. 
Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Chancellor

https://ndacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new Raviel Blue Dorm Leader Empty Re: Looking for a new Raviel Blue Dorm Leader

Post by Lasen Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:09 am

I am up for it. I used to be a dorm leader in 2 other Academies, and I feel like I would be a good teacher. So yeah.
Lasen
Lasen

Back to top Go down

Looking for a new Raviel Blue Dorm Leader Empty Re: Looking for a new Raviel Blue Dorm Leader

Post by Atticus Rhodes Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:34 am

I think he means someone IN raviel XD. Like Aster.
Atticus Rhodes
Atticus Rhodes
Uria Leader (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Phoenix Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:21 am

I shall put myself forward.  I have experience with the role and quite enjoy it Very Happy.
Aster Phoenix
Aster Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Drewzer44 Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:30 am

Hmm i know i dont have a chance but i am in raviel and would like to put my name forward. I know how to give homework and manage a dorm, i have had experience with it before. I am also active and hard working when needed.
Drewzer44
Drewzer44
Uria Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Atticus Rhodes Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:57 am

Drewzer are you a boy or a girl. Your avatar is confusing.
Atticus Rhodes
Atticus Rhodes
Uria Leader (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Drewzer44 Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Guys it really doesnt matter who is the blue leader, i just want to get some homework and have my dorm be official and stuff. And if that means i be leader, then so be it but yellow and red have homework and a leader and i think its a bit unfair that we do not have one. Also atticus i put my name forward for Boys leader so fill in the blanks xD.
Drewzer44
Drewzer44
Uria Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominant Girl 92 Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:27 am

Drewzer44, there is now homework for your dorm. I will be setting you homework until a leader for the boys' dorm is found.
Dominant Girl 92
Dominant Girl 92
Raviel Girls Leader (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:01 pm

I would like to submit that Aster is the best choice, and I support him. I would also like to offer to help in whatever way I can, irregardless of whoever is dorm leader. I just don't want it myself, there are better suited duelists.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Phoenix Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Thanks strom Very Happy.
Aster Phoenix
Aster Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:30 am

I recommend aster as well
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Phoenix Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:18 am

Thanks for the support Hazmah Very Happy
Aster Phoenix
Aster Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:13 am

no problem
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:44 am

you're the most popular Raviel >:3
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by JThompson_04 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:40 am

For what it's worth I recommend aster as well

JThompson_04

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Phoenix Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:20 am

Is this still available?
Aster Phoenix
Aster Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down