New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i need help with an earthbound immortal deck please!

3 posters

Go down

i need help with an earthbound immortal deck please! Empty i need help with an earthbound immortal deck please!

Post by DR.C Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:26 am

can someone help me with an earthbound immortal deck?
DR.C
DR.C
Uria Member

http://sykesdarcy@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

i need help with an earthbound immortal deck please! Empty Re: i need help with an earthbound immortal deck please!

Post by hazmah Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:29 am

oh earthbound I never use them but I would like help with a decklis myself as I can never make a good deck so can I have help as well
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

i need help with an earthbound immortal deck please! Empty Re: i need help with an earthbound immortal deck please!

Post by hdlofstrom Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:36 pm

what type of earthbounds? earthbound lock-and-beatdown or aslla piscu OTK?
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by DR.C Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:55 pm

earthbound lock and beat down please
DR.C
DR.C
Uria Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:20 am

aslla pisku otk
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:38 am

the aslla piscu OTK is actually very simple, all you'll really need some way to get him out and nightmare archfiends, and them to have any monster. way it works is=get out aslla piscu and attack for 2500, during draw phase of their next turn activate nightmare archfiends, tributing aslla piscu to give him 3 tokens. piscu then fieldwipes, tokens being destroyed are 800 each, another 800 for each monster including the tokens. 2500+(800*6)=7300, and another 800 for any other monster makes it game. best ways to do this are mausoleum of the emperor+terraforming and cat of ill omen. rest of the cards are copy-paste stuff to shut down your opponent and clear backrow, since the deck is slow with no way to search aslla. (by which I mean stuff like torrential, solemn, bottomless, etc. staples and semi-staples that are splashable)
earthbound lock-and-beatdown is slightly different. it focuses on making any earthbound by tributing a hardened armed dragon. this, combined with march of the monarchs, renders the earthbound almost completely impervious to everything except skill drain. the earthbound(s) you use in this build are really your own choice, but DO NOT use aslla piscu, as it's attack isn't high enough to three-shot. 4-shot kills are not nearly as good in this deck. as all earthbounds are unattackable, as long as you have the protection for them you can't really lose. mausoleum is key in this deck, unless you want the frog engine.
for both of these, final decklists are flexible depending on your playstyle. field barrier or even judgment of anubis are very good cards to protect your field spell.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:39 am

make sure you can stop Big Eye.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:19 am

ok well strom thx
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by DR.C Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:56 am

thank you strom
DR.C
DR.C
Uria Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:07 am

no problem, glad to help Smile
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down