New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Disscusion: Reckless Greed

4 posters

Go down

Card Disscusion: Reckless Greed Empty Card Disscusion: Reckless Greed

Post by Maximillion Pegasus Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:46 am

Hi guys, I want to talk to you about Reckless Greed, specifically Reckless Greed in Dark Worlds. Reckless Greed adds so much speed to the deck it is untrue. However some people disagree with this, if you can get multiple Reckless Greeds off in one turn then you automaticlly have an hand advantage over your opponent. The other week I had a game against evil swarms and in my first turn I drew into my 3 Reckless Greeds first turn and just set them. As soon as my next turn started I activated them and my opponent raged. So what is your guys opions on it, why would you run it and why you don't.
Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Chancellor

https://ndacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Card Disscusion: Reckless Greed Empty Re: Card Disscusion: Reckless Greed

Post by hazmah Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:56 am

well I don't really run it as too actually make it effective is too draw into multiple of them and if it isn't effective it can cost you the game sometimes
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Pegasus Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:17 am

It purely depends on if your wise enough to use it right, I always make sure I have discard outlets and monsters if I don't get great draws off it, also I run defensive traps too gain time so I can get the multiple reckless Greeds and push for game.
Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Chancellor

https://ndacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:19 am

ok well kl I just don't like using it I suppose if you want draw support then you can put in upstart, jar of greed and appropriate (these are the ones I am thinking at the top of my head)
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:26 pm

I find reckless greed to be a staple on any Dark world deck. It quite simply gives the deck a new breath of life. I completely agree with the points you have made so far Max, so I won'tbe repeating you.
In general though, reckless greed is a mediocre card imo. It gives you draw power like crazy, but you might as well use Carcar D if you need the draing that much.
Overall, good card if used correctly, but a bit overrated.
Lasen
Lasen

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:02 pm

I like Reckless Greed, honestly. Cardcar is better to topdeck late game, but can be cloggy, whereas with reckless greed the more the merrier. any deck that needs draw power so much that they find it worthwhile is generally in need of some help. just my opinions Smile
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum