New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE READ - All Raviels Homework Assignment

+2
Aster Phoenix
Dominant Girl 92
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PLEASE READ - All Raviels Homework Assignment - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE READ - All Raviels Homework Assignment

Post by Drewzer44 Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:24 am

I did PM u with the homework 92
Drewzer44
Drewzer44
Uria Member

Back to top Go down

PLEASE READ - All Raviels Homework Assignment - Page 2 Empty Re: PLEASE READ - All Raviels Homework Assignment

Post by Dominant Girl 92 Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:39 am

Thank you Drewzer44, your deck list has been saved to my DN account for testing. Once all submissions are in I will post you mark here.
Dominant Girl 92
Dominant Girl 92
Raviel Girls Leader (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominant Girl 92 Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:05 am

Here are the results for your homework:

Aster Phoenix - B

Drewzer44 - A

hdlofstrom - A

Sersen9090 - B

SwitchHitter - B

If your name is not here, it is because your homework was not submitted on time and is now considered late. A late submission automatically awards you a "C" grade. Failure to submit homework by midday Wednesday will result in a fail. 

Everyone else, very well done. 
Dominant Girl 92
Dominant Girl 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Phoenix Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:15 am

Do we get a reason for our grade.  It feels kinda dumb that we had to write out a paragraph stating our reasons so why can't you do the same?
Aster Phoenix
Aster Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominant Girl 92 Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am

It's not "dumb" actually, Aster. The reason why you had to write a paragraph is because your work was being examined by the person who set it. I am not being examined by you.

I stated clearly the grading criteria earlier in this discussion. If you would like to know specifically why you got the grade you did, it might be an idea to send me a friendly PM, rather than this.

I would remind everyone, however, of what I said at the beginning; that I designed this assignment to be straightforward to pass, but not straightforward to score highly. I said that only those decks which impress me the most will receive "A" grades, according to the criteria I set. You all received good grades and I am happy about this.

I should also say that those decks that did warrant an "A" grade did so because they struck me as being especially original, as well as high-quality. Anyone who did not receive an "A" grade did not meet one of these criteria to a high enough degree, though a "B" is still a good pass.
Dominant Girl 92
Dominant Girl 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Phoenix Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:45 am

I was referring to the fact you said you would test the decks, I was just wondering how my deck did in testing :l
Aster Phoenix
Aster Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominant Girl 92 Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:48 am

It did well. 
Dominant Girl 92
Dominant Girl 92

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:10 am

I'm happy my deck was considered original, how it tested as good I don't even know...
maybe I'm too used to OP and not enough to consistency.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by Drewzer44 Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:22 pm

woooot A
Drewzer44
Drewzer44
Uria Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2