New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is points?

2 posters

Go down

what is points? Empty what is points?

Post by hazmah Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:38 am

whatis this points category its not DP so what is it?
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

what is points? Empty Re: what is points?

Post by hdlofstrom Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:55 am

I dun't know, actually. something important, I assume
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:01 am

Update: I checked, Points as it turns out are given based on amount/length of Posts, the more Points the more you post on average. Hope that clears it up. I'm not your enemy!
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:32 am

you are my enemy and we have never versed when I win I will show you who is shit and who is not, I may not be ignoring you anymore but I will never forget or forgive what you told me
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:21 am

o.O
reconciliation is apparently not an option. I'm trying to make up for what you took as an insult, I've BEEN trying, I've apologized, I don't want to be your enemy, I don't want enemies here! Or anywhere! I don't care if you dislike me, but stop just covering everything you say with hate! D:
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:13 am

First of all no its not what I think is an insult it is an insult, saying I have the worst in the academy I only say that when some people get bad scores just like me and I want to make them a bit happier and you use it against me
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:19 am

i just checked i got into this academy 10 days after I started playing yugioh again (last time i played was when i was 6). I didn't expect a high score i was a noob and still am, don't understand some cards like skill drain, i did that only for the people and you! this all started when you said my idea was bad and then started insulting me, i thought maybe it might be a nice compeitition a straight up NO would have been enough but no you had to describe my score and bring that into it. Now before you say you are trying to fix the feud answer me why did you bring my score into that question, WHY?
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:34 am

I brought your score into the topic purely because I needed emphasis. It would just sound stupid to say "hazmah vs Dominant" for example, I just wanted to emphasize. It had no relevance to how good I thought you were, just how contextually good I thought Dominant is (btw, I think she's better than probably both of us combined). Skill Drain causes all monsters on the field to have no effect, there are some confusing bits w/ Wildheart and other Trap-impervious cards, which generally the rulings say whichever was there first wins. Negating the effect does not make it a Normal monster, for example Delta Attacker does not work. any effect off the field, or something that pays a cost that removes itself from the field, can be attacked, for example dracossack tributing itself or a Malefic's effect in hand. I dunno why I felt the need to explain that...
I joined my first academy two days after rejoining yugioh, literally the first time I joined DN.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:28 pm

ok but what age did you leave yugioh and hwo long did you leave yugioh then
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:16 am

I left yugioh at age 7. I'm now 15.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 am

ok well kl but I am not asking what is ur age what was your age when you came back and when I said that I played when I was 6 I explained that wrong I never played till now but I did watch the anime when I was 6 so I never played
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:14 am

ah, I see. I had two starter decks that I used to duel against my brother as of age 7, and came back this summer. at which point I was 14.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down