New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been good, it's been fun, it's been real, I've learned a lot and now I'm done

+5
Lasen
(Fairy Tail) Dragon
hdlofstrom
hazmah
Maximillion Pegasus
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's been good, it's been fun, it's been real, I've learned a lot and now I'm done - Page 2 Empty Re: It's been good, it's been fun, it's been real, I've learned a lot and now I'm done

Post by hdlofstrom Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:53 am

That's true. It's kind of what keeps me in these academies.
When I first read that I thought you meant your internet connection Razz
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

It's been good, it's been fun, it's been real, I've learned a lot and now I'm done - Page 2 Empty Re: It's been good, it's been fun, it's been real, I've learned a lot and now I'm done

Post by hazmah Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:43 am

I came back today and I would have left today if I didn't have the connection. The reason I would leave is its getting chaotic now I thought rakhalix was the bad guy and maxi was the good guy but it seems the other way round. It didn't seem to have progressed much in the two week span I left here. It seems as if its only me and hdlofstrom keeping the academy alive.
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:14 pm

it kind of is. I'm not sure maxi is a bad guy, but he might not have been too fair in some cases.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:51 am

ok but maxi's brother still hasn't come and dfeinetly it looks like no one goes on here anymore
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by !!!Meta Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:33 am

I wouldnt say Maxis a good guy, remember all the proof i showed you. Hes tried to take down teams and academys, and stolen their ideas, that doesnt come to me as a "good" person

!!!Meta

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Please don't continue trying to stir up trouble. and yeah hazmah, i've been waiting for his brother to come but still a no-show.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:17 am

he doesn't seem to be a good guy to me either.
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by !!!Meta Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:28 pm

Thank you hazmah, and strom, im not stirring trouble, im simpling saying that he isnt really a good person, and a good leader, im stating the facts here, itd be easier to just find anothern academy

!!!Meta

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:58 pm

well whats the academy he ripped this off from I will join that one
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by !!!Meta Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:52 am

k ill pm it to you

!!!Meta

Back to top Go down

Post by lawyit Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:49 am

pm it to me to unless of cource i can help this academy grow stronger...HEIL!

lawyit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum