New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's kick start this place again

+2
Dominant Girl 92
Maximillion Pegasus
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's kick start this place again - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's kick start this place again

Post by !!!Meta Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:04 am

No problem

!!!Meta

Back to top Go down

Let's kick start this place again - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's kick start this place again

Post by Lasen Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:29 am

I am confused and can't bother to read nor connect the dots. What happened here?
Lasen
Lasen

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:16 am

Apparently Maxi was taking people's ideas from other academy, Rakha talked back, and got banned. I have no idea if it's true.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by !!!Meta Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:09 pm

It is, you can ask Rakh, Nick, and a couple others, Nick is the academy leader of the academy they stole it from.

!!!Meta

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:32 pm

I don't want to work against my own leader though!
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:13 am

It's true unfortuately, that was the reason that Rakha got banned and what I couldn't discuss. Rakha even sent me links...
Lasen
Lasen

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:16 am

Well guys, thanks for telling me. I'm glad to know, but I don't want to go against Maxi, so I'm not really sure what I'm going to do.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by !!!Meta Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:16 pm

Im not saying to go against your leader, im just saying you have a choice to leave him, i mean do you really want to be lead by someone who only thinks of himself or for greedy purposes? I'd want a leader i can trust and be open, not one that hides secrets and banns people just because they wanted to be original and do things right.

!!!Meta

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:35 pm

*bans for the irony*
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum