New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok well its up to you whether i leave

4 posters

Go down

ok well its up to you whether i leave Empty ok well its up to you whether i leave

Post by hazmah Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:07 am

Well I put the decision in everybody's hands if I get 10 votes from different people that I should stay then I will stay (hdolfstrom vote not included) if someone thinks this is too much then tell me. No negative comments if you don't wanna vote then don't. I also don t want any explaining or being told that I am making a fuss out of this. The vote is till Thursday.
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

ok well its up to you whether i leave Empty Re: ok well its up to you whether i leave

Post by hdlofstrom Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:12 am

I'd like to point out that we don't really get that many people browsing the academy threads. So if you also checked w/ people in chatbox, that'd be more accurate. not that you care...
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

ok well its up to you whether i leave Empty Re: ok well its up to you whether i leave

Post by Lasen Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:57 am

Don't leave.
Lasen
Lasen

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:58 am

well that's one vote for me thx lasen, hdolfstrom I wasn't asking for ideas I was asking for numbers I thought of that idea as well but their is rarely ever people on chats like lets say aster most of the time he is on, he just posts and doesn't go on the chat.
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:56 am

good point. Want me to just delete all my posts in here?
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by Free Raver Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:12 pm

Dont leave.
Free Raver
Free Raver
Uria Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum