New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it seems to be me thats the problem

2 posters

Go down

it seems to be me thats the problem Empty it seems to be me thats the problem

Post by hazmah Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:55 am

hdlofstrom sorry for acting like that, it seems as if its my fault. I will have to leave or I will probably act like a jerk here sorry and I will come back stronger then ever but only when I find myself (lol seto did that) this is no joke. Peace, have a great time everybody and keep on getting better.
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

it seems to be me thats the problem Empty Re: it seems to be me thats the problem

Post by hdlofstrom Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:48 am

noooo don't leave! stay! you keep the academy more active!
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

it seems to be me thats the problem Empty Re: it seems to be me thats the problem

Post by hazmah Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:24 am

lol it seemed I was away from here for ages its only been 11 days that is just amazing.
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:17 pm

it did seem longer.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:00 am

I know right I thought its been three weeks maybe I should return then I find out its only been 11 days. WOW
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum