New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's been good, it's been fun, it's been real, I've learned a lot and now I'm done

+5
Lasen
(Fairy Tail) Dragon
hdlofstrom
hazmah
Maximillion Pegasus
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's been good, it's been fun, it's been real, I've learned a lot and now I'm done Empty It's been good, it's been fun, it's been real, I've learned a lot and now I'm done

Post by Maximillion Pegasus Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Hi guys, I'm leaving. This is due to me not having the time to spend on improving the academy and I have other priorities, however the academy is still very much alive through you guys, hdlofstorm is your new leader, I'll be back when I have some free time to help you guys to improve the academy. But with such a great community you guys are there is no need and I am honoured to have been a part of it. However If you need to contact me then my email is lewislina@hotmail.co.uk -this goes straight to my phone so it's the quickest way for you to contact me. That's its bye guys and never loose yourself or the academy because this place is for you so look after it for me.
Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Chancellor

https://ndacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

It's been good, it's been fun, it's been real, I've learned a lot and now I'm done Empty Re: It's been good, it's been fun, it's been real, I've learned a lot and now I'm done

Post by hazmah Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:22 am

wait hdolfstrom??
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

It's been good, it's been fun, it's been real, I've learned a lot and now I'm done Empty Re: It's been good, it's been fun, it's been real, I've learned a lot and now I'm done

Post by hdlofstrom Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:17 am

o.O is there somebody named hdlofstorm, or am I the new leader?
I'm in a state of shock now...
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:53 am

I am gonna leave tomoz have no time to do a farewell today peace
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:03 am

This seems like a bad omen...
I feel like everybody is going to leave now Sad
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fairy Tail) Dragon Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:27 am

Damn, well cya Max and Hazmah. You will both me missed.
(Fairy Tail) Dragon
(Fairy Tail) Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:21 pm

lovely how your signature says you can have cheeseballs.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Pegasus Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Update: My bro said he will take over, he should be arriving shortly. This way if I am needed I will be dragged on Razz
Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Chancellor

https://ndacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by (Fairy Tail) Dragon Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:08 am

ADMIN POWER ABUSE
(Fairy Tail) Dragon
(Fairy Tail) Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:04 am

wait wait who is the chancellor if its hdolfstrom then I am out of here but if its someone else I will stay
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lasen Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:09 am

Don't leave Hazmah!
Lasen
Lasen

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:35 am

its not my choice its destiny if destiny is with me then I wont leave like brock did in black and white but if its against me then I will have to leave like brock did.
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:53 am

o.O so I'm NOT chancellor then...
YES! No responsibility!
Thank the gods...
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:02 am

I've changed my rank title to Moderator. Btw, who is your Bro?
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:30 am

hdolf no offense but we all knew you wanted it, so it seems as if I wont be leaving
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:18 am

What do you mean no offense??? I said one thing three days ago and you've decided you're my mortal enemy for life! I like having authority, yes, but certainly not at the cost of Max leaving, and I don't like being the leader. I would be happy as a Vice Chancellor, for example, but I don't want to be overall Chancellor.
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:31 pm

yep mortal enemy for life or I could end it now by leaving hmmm will decide tonight
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Phoenix Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:30 am

I have been reading this thread over the past few days and the argument I find simply hilarious XD.  Sorry to see you go Max sorry the thread was ruined by an argument xD.
Aster Phoenix
Aster Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:57 am

yeah sorry it was ruined by an arguement
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:15 am

I should just give up...
It's really pointless trying to explain myself
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by Drewzer44 Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:42 am

Guess the acads dead then.
Drewzer44
Drewzer44
Uria Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:53 am

nonono! the academy is not dead!
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:59 am

I was thinking the academy is dead as well that's another reason why I want to leave but m y connection isn't allowing me what should I do
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by hdlofstrom Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:10 am

your connection isn't allowing you to leave the academy?
hdlofstrom
hdlofstrom

Back to top Go down

Post by hazmah Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:02 am

yeah it feels as if I cant leave this academy it may just be that its my first and it would be a shame to leave in 3-4 weeks
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum