New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entering The Darkness: Ceruli Deck Guide

2 posters

Go down

Entering The Darkness: Ceruli Deck Guide Empty Entering The Darkness: Ceruli Deck Guide

Post by Maximillion Pegasus Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi guys, today I am going through a Dark World Deck that requires Skill, you may be wondering how dark worlds and requiring skill come into the same sentence so here's the explanation.

This deck has an increased monster count so you need to use the discard outlets more wisely, however you can speed through the deck quicker using ceruli and Broww. Also you can have control over the whole field by using ceruli with:

Grapha: you are able to look at 1 random card in your opponents hand and if it's a monster special summon it 

Snoww: Special Summon one card from your opponents grave

Goldd:  Destroy 2 cards on your opponents side of the field, Grapha but twice as powerful 

Silva: Your opponent sends 2 cards from there hand to the bottom of there deck 

On top of this you can use dragged down and mind crush to control your opponents hand even further. Also you can use Dark Smog for extra graveyard control and an extra discard outlet, so as you can see it's more explosive than the normal dark world builds but it's also harder to get consistent due to the re balancing. if you guys want a more detailed explanation on the deck and a deck build let me know.  
Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Chancellor

https://ndacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Entering The Darkness: Ceruli Deck Guide Empty Re: Entering The Darkness: Ceruli Deck Guide

Post by hazmah Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:03 am

I want a detailed one
hazmah
hazmah

Back to top Go down