New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Force focus from a booster pack that looks oddly different (happened a year ago)

2 posters

Go down

Force focus from a booster pack that looks oddly different (happened a year ago) Empty Force focus from a booster pack that looks oddly different (happened a year ago)

Post by Darklord0896 Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:05 pm

the booster pack i got this from had a picture of  hieretical un dragon overlord of heliopolis so i know they dont have it at target or wall mart but when i opened the pack one of the first cards i see is a numbers card called force focus, while this might seem like it was normal but i had a friend who has the exact same card as i got, only difference is that the entire card looked holographic and sorta looked very wavy and somewhat 3D. I know it isnt fake since i got it from a booster pack but im wondering if anybody knows the rarity of the card? the 8 alphanumerical code on the bottom right of the picture is GAOV-EN45, plus it was a first edition card if that helps

Darklord0896
Uria Member

Back to top Go down

Force focus from a booster pack that looks oddly different (happened a year ago) Empty Re: Force focus from a booster pack that looks oddly different (happened a year ago)

Post by TorakPersona Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:38 am

It's an Ultra Rare (I think, Idon't quite remember) I also got a Force Focus from the same booster and it looked liek the one you described
TorakPersona
TorakPersona
Hamon Leader (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Force focus from a booster pack that looks oddly different (happened a year ago) Empty Re: Force focus from a booster pack that looks oddly different (happened a year ago)

Post by Darklord0896 Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:39 am

thxs That is The rarest category of card ive gotten from a booster pack other than a set of 8 yugioh cards that were autographed by the guy who made yugioh, I.E blue eyes, red eyes, jinzo, toru, and 4 more i dont really remember

Darklord0896
Uria Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down