New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drewzer44 Test Results

3 posters

Go down

Drewzer44 Test Results Empty Drewzer44 Test Results

Post by Dominant Girl 92 Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:53 am

As a prelimenary note, my duel with Drewzer was not completed. We were 1-1, at which point I had to leave momentarily for personal reasons, assuring him that I would be able to continue shortly. After a few minutes, I challenged him to our final game, which he declined. After approx. 48 hours the duel remains uncompleted despite my being on DN and looking for him. I have been advised to award a game loss for this final unplayed game. Should Drewzer44 have any question about this, I will be happy to explain.

Performance: 25/30. High-quality though not particularly original playing. One or two decisions striking me at the time as minor errors.

Win/loss ratio: 10/30.

Deck Construction: 15/30. For reasons explained above, I was not able to see exact decklist. The deck was relatively high-quality though not particularly original.

Sportsmanship: 5/10. This was evaluated both on the basis of general friendliness and acknowledging procedure that was helpful for both players.  

Rulings: 10/15. No ruling errors, though a slight confusion about a ruling with Treeborn Frog and Enemy Controller in the Standby Phase. This was minor and was resolved with a quick clarification. With the final game unplayed, I cannot evaluate him conclusively based on ruling errors that might have occurred.

Total Result: 65/115 - Uria Red.
Dominant Girl 92
Dominant Girl 92
Raviel Girls Leader (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Drewzer44 Test Results Empty Re: Drewzer44 Test Results

Post by Alexis Rhodes Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:52 am

congrats
Alexis Rhodes
Alexis Rhodes
Raviel Girls Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximillion Pegasus Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:34 am

This test has been void and Dweezer can have another test.
Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Chancellor

https://ndacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down