New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Duel Academy
Welcome to Sacred Beast Duel Academy powered by Industrial Illusions. Our main goal is to bring the Yu-Gi-Oh community more alive.
New Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Structure Deck: Blitzkrieg of the Mechlight Dragons

5 posters

Go down

Structure Deck: Blitzkrieg of the Mechlight Dragons Empty Structure Deck: Blitzkrieg of the Mechlight Dragons

Post by Maximillion Pegasus Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:36 pm

Hi guys, this is the new structure deck that is going to be revolved around Cyber Dragons, can they really make a big comeback? Anyway here is a run down of new cards to be released in the pack and the card effects:

Cyber Dragon Core: When this card is Normal SummonedAdd 1 "Cyber" or "Cybernetic"Spell/Trap Card from your Deck to your hand. If your opponentcontrols a monster and you control no monsters: You can banish this card from your GraveyardSpecial Summon 1 "Cyber Dragon" monster from your Deck. You can only use 1 "Cyber Dragon Core" effect per turn, and only once that turn. This card's name becomes "Cyber Dragon" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard.

Cyber Dragon Drei: When this card is Normal Summoned: You can have the Levels of all "Cyber Dragons" you control become 5. You cannot Special Summon any monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except Machine-Type monsters. If this card is banishedTarget 1 "Cyber Dragon" you control; it cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects until the end of this turn. This card's name becomes "Cyber Dragon" while it is on the field or in the Graveyard. 

Cyber Dragon Repair Plant: if "Cyber Dragon" is in your GraveyardActivate 1 of these effects. If there are 3 or more "Cyber Dragons" in your Graveyard, you can activate both of these effects. You can only activate 1 "Cyber Repair Plant" per turn.
● Add 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.
● Target 1 LIGHT Machine-Type monster in your Graveyard; shufflethat target into the Deck.

Cyber Network: Destroy this card during your 3rd Standby Phase after activation. Once per turn, if "Cyber Dragon" is on the field: You can banish 1LIGHT Machine-Type monster from your Deck. When this card on the field is sent to the GraveyardSpecial Summon as many of your banished LIGHT Machine-Type monsters as possible, and if you do, destroy all Spell/Trap Cards you control. Those monsters cannot activate their effects. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase the turnyou activate this effect.

XYZ Cyber Dragon Nova: Level 5 Machine-Type monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, thentarget 1 "Cyber Dragon" in your GraveyardSpecial Summon that target. Once per turn, during either player's turn: You can banish 1 "Cyber Dragon" from your hand or your side of the field; this card gains 2100 ATK until the End Phase. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by your opponent's card effect: You can Special Summon 1 Machine-Type Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.

Cyber Eltanin: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot beSpecial Summoned except by removing from play all face-upLIGHT Machine-Type monsters from your side of the field and yourGraveyard. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of monsters removed from play for its Special Summon x 500. When this card is Special Summoned, send all other face-up monsters on the field to the Graveyard.

These are the known cards, what do you guys think. 
Maximillion Pegasus
Maximillion Pegasus
Chancellor

https://ndacademy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Structure Deck: Blitzkrieg of the Mechlight Dragons Empty Re: Structure Deck: Blitzkrieg of the Mechlight Dragons

Post by DR.C Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:08 am

It seems that it will work well. Don't know for sure until you try them Cool 
DR.C
DR.C
Uria Member

http://sykesdarcy@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Structure Deck: Blitzkrieg of the Mechlight Dragons Empty Re: Structure Deck: Blitzkrieg of the Mechlight Dragons

Post by JThompson_04 Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:51 am

I've seen and tested the new support. It's very promising, but I don't think it will go past tier two.

JThompson_04

Back to top Go down

Post by Aster Phoenix Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:00 pm

It won't get tier 2 XD.  The tier 2 decks ATM are Spellbooks, mermails and evil swarms which cyber drags won't be able to touch lol.
Aster Phoenix
Aster Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominant Girl 92 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:25 am

I'm loving that this old and much-loved archetype is getting support. Especially at this Academy where GX has obviously had such a big influence! I'm noticing that this is the second archetype to have received support in recent months, that is based on a specific monster (Blue-Eyes being the other). I'm curious to see if this continues; I'm sure people would love Dark Magician to be competitive in the way that Blue-Eyes is now. 

But I agree, I don't see this deck being top-tier. 
Dominant Girl 92
Dominant Girl 92
Raviel Girls Leader (Admin)

Back to top Go down

Post by JThompson_04 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:33 am

If the tier two decks get hit, cyber dragons may be able to compete. I need to test with them more.

JThompson_04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down